- Poor Clare Nuns of Perpetual Adoration
- A Franciscan Community dedicated to adoration of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament
- Roman Catholic Nuns Called by God to a life of prayer and sacrifice. Our vocation is both a privilege and a responsibility entrusted to us by Our Lord
- Our contemplative life gives witness to the primacy of God
- We pray for the Church, the world, and especially the intentions recommended to us, before Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament
- In Eucharistic adoration we find an effective means of growing in holiness and contributing to the salvation of the world.